FERNANDO E. DOYLET FernanDoylet@gmail.com
20 N. Valencia Dr. http://resume.doylet.org
Davie, FL 33324 Telephone: (954)640-3242
OBJECTIVE: To apply my Applications and Web Developer experience, to
improve computer interfacing and learn new technologies.
- Proficient in Mainframe and PC computers; DOS, Windows, Word, Excel,
MS Access Databases, SpreadSheets, AutoCAD R12, utility programs; and
high technology machines such as Sensors, Robots or PLCs.
- Experienced in JSP, Java, HTML, BATCH, QIK, COBOL, BASIC, SQL, VB, C,
PHP, SAP ABAP; and trained in UNIX, PASCAL, KAREL, RLL and ASSEMBLY.
- Research and problem solving. - Reliable Customer Service.
- Fluent English & Spanish. - 50+ WPM typing. - Willing to travel
- Developed four complete and secure database workflow Intranet Web
- Using a 4GL in The Leading Hotels, I guided the development of an
interface for dozens of telephone reservation agents while creating
and troubleshooting six fully automated applications to update the
databases of five different airline systems around the world.
- Built and maintained a presence in the Internet with the web sites
listed at http://www.doylet.org/host/domains.html
- Created three major complete applications: two accounts receivables
in COBOL and a COMPUTER MATCHING in Basic, which included research,
development, maintenance, input validation and reporting.
- Improved computer operations management through research,
experimentation and implementation of unexplored commands, training
users, and writing control programs.
- Represented in the 1995 and 1996 editions of The National Dean's List
- F&AM, WCM and PTK member. HTML & Spanish Expert. Kung Fu Black Belt.
Digital Tech Imprints Web Developer [PHP, MySQL] (12/15 - 03/17)
Van On Demand Web Developer [JSP, SQL] (06/13 - 03/17)
Broward School Board Workflow Developer [SAP, JSP] (01/01 - 07/12)
First Call For Help Information Director [Access] (11/98 - 06/00)
The Leading Hotels Lead Computer Programmer [4GL](04/95 - 06/98)
Independent Consulting Consulting/Programming [C] (11/88 - 03/95)
CEDEGE, Eng. Projects System Analyst 2 [Cobol] (02/87 - 07/88)
Nova Southeastern University Davie, Florida
Ph.D. candidate in Computer Information Systems, 3.40 GPA
NSA Certificate in Information Security Management
American Intercontinental University, 2003 Plantation, Florida
Masters of Information Technology 4.00 GPA
Sinclair Community College, 1994 Dayton, Ohio
Associate of Applied Science degree 3.85 GPA
Major: Electromechanical Engineering Technology with Robotics.
Electrical and Electronics Repair Technology Certificate
Laica University, 1986 Guayaquil, Ecuador
Marketing and Advertising, 4 years, 3.50 GPA